Ultra-compact body with a "Tilt Slit"
Small, thin, and light, the CA-1 really packs in the functionality. The back of the unit includes a unique arc-shaped "tilt slit" so you can insert a plastic card as a handy stand.
High-precision LCD Meter
Uses an LCD needle on a stable display; additional visual feedback by LEDs indicate pitch deviation.
The CA-1 can emit reference pitches (Sound Out) for tuning by ear. Tuner can cycle through the A4-Bb4 notes commonly used for tuning wind instruments or can be changed to cycle the semitone intervals from C4 through C5 (one octave), allowing reference pitches for any instrument to be sounded quickly.
The Calibration function (410-480 Hz) supports a wide range of standard pitches and can be adjusted in 1 Hz steps for accurate and flexible tuning. The Memory Backup function enables calibration and reference pitch to be recalled when the power is turned off and back on.
Auto Power Off Function
Unit powers off automatically if left powered-on for 20 minutes without performing any operation!
Approximately 100 hours of Continuous Use
Low-power consumption design allows an amazing 100 hours (approximate) of continuous battery life (A4 continuous input, meter mode, zinc-carbon batteries).
- Ultracompact body with Tilt Slit
- Ideal for brass band or orchestra
- Large, high-precision LCD needle-style meter
- Wide pitch-detection range from C1 (32.70 Hz)-C8 (4186.01 Hz)
- Sound out reference tone from internal speaker
- Adjustable calibration supports a variety of concert pitches
- Auto power-off function
- Memory backup function
- Battery life: Approximately 100 hours of continuous use