A Fantastic Two-in-One Practice Tool!
Offers both tuner and metronome functions simultaneously or independently. Large LCD-type needle delivers accuracy of an LCD and visibility of a needle indicator. LED indicators show pitch deviation or blink to indicate tempo.
Excellent Functionality and a Wide Detection Range
Detection range extends from C1 (32.70 Hz) to C8 (4186.01Hz), covering wind, string, and most instruments. Low pitch instruments with numerous overtones can be tuned accurately. Built-in high-sensitivity mic allows easy and accurate tuning of acoustic instruments such as guitar and ukulele.
The Sound Out function can produce a reference tone from the internal speaker or headphones for tuning by ear. Reference tones can be specified in a three-octave range from C3 (130.81 Hz) to C6 (1046.50 Hz), covering a wide variety of instruments.
The TM-50's Calibration setting is adjustable in a range of 410-480Hz. Calibration can be adjusted in 1Hz steps for accurately tuning to any song or key. Memory backup stores Calibration and Sound Out ("12 NOTES" or "ABb") settings when the power is turned off.
Sound Back Function
Detects audio input pitch and sounds nearest reference tone; meter shows the pitch difference between the input and the reference tone. Pitch is indicated visually and audibly, allowing for accurate tuning and developing a sense of pitch--an indispensable way to practice, especially for beginners! *Function available for input via the INPUT jack or when using earphones.
Fifteen types* of built-in rhythms, including time signature numerators from 0 through 9, duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats. Tempo can be freely set in the range of 30--252 beats per minute. *If you're using the tuner and metronome simultaneously, triplets, triplets omitting the middle beat, quadruplets, and quadruplets omitting the center beats will not be available.
Tempo setting offers "pendulum steps" (where tempo will increment/decrement in the same numerical steps as on a mechanical metronome) or "full steps" (where tempo can be specified between 30 and 252 in one-step increments). Tap tempo input can be specified simply by pressing a switch in time with the beat.
The TM-50 remembers Tempo, Beat, Calibration, and Reference Pitch settings even when powered-off.
Auto Power Off
After 20 minutes of inactivity, the TM-50 will automatically turn off to extend battery life.
- Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function is a great function for ear training!
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function
- Large LCD with backlight brightness thats adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off