What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. During ordering or registering, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and driver’s license number. You can, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order as well as to receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
How do we protect your information?
We use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database, accessible only by those with authorized special access rights to such systems. All information is kept confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, driver’s license numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process rental payments.
You can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings, although this may prevent some of our services from functioning properly. In that case, simply call us place your order over the telephone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identification information (not including trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties abide by a security agreement to keep this information confidential). We may, however, release your information if required by law or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at: https://stringandhornshop.com/terms-and-conditions
The String & Horn Shop, Inc.
119 North Main Street
Bryan, TX 77803